The aim of the Quadultrainers Project was:
- to increase the recognition, the social prestige and the attractiveness of the adults trainers profession by proposing – through a multi-stakeholder research and consensus-building process – a European Qualification Prototype for adult trainers.
The objectives of the Quadultrainers Project was:
- to mobilise professional associations to collect their views on the existing qualification and competence framework;
- to draw a picture of what is already in place in each member country.
- to build – through an open dialogue among stakeholders – a European definition of the professional area, using EQF as reference point.
- to propose a framework of national and international associations.
- to consider the feasibility of an associative technical coordination mechanism to guarantee European qualifications for adult trainers.
The deliverables of the Quadultrainers Project were:
- Quadultrainers MetaCommunity;
- Competence Framework;
- European Qualification Prototype and methodological guidelines for Expert Adult Trainer and Adult Learning Professional.
- Applicant: Dutch Institute for Banking Insurance & Investment – NIBE-SVV (Netherlands)
- Project Coordinator: EBTN
- Methodological Coordinator: SCIENTER (Italy)
- Febelfin Academy (Belgium)
- The Portuguese Bank Training Institute (Portugal)
- Berlin School of Economics and Law – BSEL (Germany)
- Associazione Italiana Formatori – AIF (Italy)