Duration: 1 February 2007 – 31 March 2008. The project was officially disseminated in Athens on 15 February 2008.
The aim of the European Banking Network for Quality Assurance (EUR.BA.N.QU.A.) was:
- to apply the European Common Quality Assurance Framework (CQAF) to the Banking and Financial Services Sector in Europe by linking this model with current developments and challenges towards the improvement of training provision in the sector.
The objectives of EURO.BA.N.QU.A. were:
- to provide an overview of good practices containing inter alia methods and tools used to improve the match between training supply and qualification demand by implementing practical projects based on the use of CQAF in different national settings;
- to map and identify of the roles of observatories operating in the participating countries and providing qualitative and quantitative data on skills and competence needs in the short, medium and long term;
- to identify key areas for further cooperation and networking in order to improve the quality and the responsiveness of VET-systems to changing demands.
- Applicant: EBTN
- The Dutch Institute for Banking Insurance & Investment (Netherlands)
- The Hellenic Bank Association (Greece)
- The Portugese Bank Training Institute (Portugal)
- The Romanian Banking Institute (Romania)
- FHVR University of Applied Sciences for Administration and Law (Germany)
- International Banking Institute (Bulgaria)
- Centre de la Formation Profession Bancaire – CFPB (France)
- Chartered Banker Institute (UK)
- The Bank Association of Slovenia (Slovenia)
Kindly contact the EBTN Secretariat (email@example.com) for further inquiries..