Duration: 1 October 2006 – 30 September 2008 (postponed to 31 December 2008). This project was officially disseminated in Brussels on 12 December 2008.
The aim of CERTIFIED was:
- the creation of a new system for the certification of competences and the accreditation of training providers in the EU Financial Services Sector.
The objectives of CERTIFIED were:
- to accompany and facilitate the increasing macro-level regulation process occurring within the European Financial Services Sector;
- to build a comprehensive, transparent and self-sustaining system for the certification of employees’ competences;
- to carry out a carefully designed validation process through piloting, research and dissemination activities;
- to extend the the range of the scope of the sector-based certification and accreditation system by creating a wide and active community of practice in certification and accreditation within the EU.
The main output of CERTIFIED was:
- European Certificates for competences corresponding to EQF Levels 4 and 5.
- Applicant: EBTN
- Friedrich Alexander University (Germany)
- The National Accreditation Centre for Continuing Vocational Training – EKEPIS (Greece)
- Hellenic Bank Association (Greece)
- SCIENTER (Italy)
- Autonomous Federation of Italian Bankers (Italy)
- Foundation Warsaw Institute of Banking (Poland)
- The Portuguese Bank Training Institute (Portugal)
- Chartered Banker Institute (UK)
- Febelfin Academy (Belgium)
- International Banking Institute (Bulgaria)
- Centre de Formation de la Profession Bancaire- CFPB (France)
- Frankfurt School (Germany)
- The Institute of Bankers (Ireland)
- The Luxembourg Institute for Training in Banking (Luxembourg)
Kindly contact the EBTN Secretariat (email@example.com) for further inquiries
or visit www.certifiedebtn.eu for more information.